Tuesday 15 May 2012

So now I have updated the last few months, it's time to talk about the present situation. Basically I had a job....for about 10 days, it was a door to door sales job and I hated it with a passion, I tried to like it, but you know what I am not a pushy sales person, if someone wants something let them go out in there own time and get it. So I quit.

It has completely solidified the fact for me that I am an Artist/Maker and I do not want to be anything else...of course everyone needs to work for money and I have had my fair share of part time jobs, that coincidentally I loved BUT Making glass is my passion in life! Luckily I go off to Pilchuck Glass School on Sunday to spend 2 weeks working on making some new work and hopefully have some fun. I have also had SO MUCH luck in the fact that Amanda Dziedzic and Mariella McKinley are also both going to be at Pilchuck at the same time as me. Jam Crew of 08/09 re-united. Oh Yes.

Stay tuned for upcoming Pilchuck/Seattle/New York fun.