Saturday 16 June 2012

Seattle and New York, New York!

So this next update is me having even more fun in America with my fabulous friends, this includes seeing the new Chihuly Exhibition in Seattle, some fun places to eat and a lot from various locations around New York. Just a snippet of what I saw and did......Enjoy.

Leaving Pilchuck....Sob.



Cool Bathroom at Seattle Glassblowing Studio.


Seattle Space Needle


Chihuly, this guy seems to know what he's doing....




Chihuly's collection of classic radio's


Piano Accordion's 






And this is the gift shop.....these are all books about Chihuly.....All of them.




Awesome planters, I love it....


Well it is Seattle, the weather's got to come rolling on in....


This puts me out of a job.....Kind of like it though


With the beautiful Hannah Carlyle Jeweler extraordinaire at MOMA in NYC 


Mark Rothko.....I don't know what else to say except WOW.


Jackson Pollock, again with the WOW


If you ever happen to be in NYC find this place, best sandwich I ever had, ever.




Yankees.....cool


Magnolia Bakery...yummy cupcakes


Another Hot Dog


Biggest Tree cross section I have ever seen @ the Natural History Museum


Last night in America got to hang out with some more old Jam Crew Mr John Hallett.



GIANT PIZZA. GIANT DELICIOUS PIZZA.


That is All.